The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh god, help me!

Guest Loud

Howdo, not really sure when it was I fell in love with them, can't tell you why. Just know that when I see them now they do the same thing for me...eyes bulge, jaw drops, drooling commences and envy sets in. I don't have one, I've always wanted one, I have no idea about the shiny stuff that holds them together or makes them go (but I do know where the wheels are). All I know is that I may just be in a position in a month, maybe two, to get one. So I guess I'm lookin for someone to take me under their wing (thats a name for some of the outside stuff too :D ) and tell me what the hell I am looking for and how much I have to beg passers by for cash to afford one. Guys I dont have a clue but I need one, I think a non turbo cos I dont want to kill myself just yet. Imports...TT....etc...nope sorry dont have a clue. :search: Any advice, help a meet will be greeted with unlimited tea/cofee, a couple of beers, a chicken dinner etc etc Oh I'm in Manchester btw.

Cheers in advance

lol no worries Luka and good luck to you too. Thanks for the welcomes guys, 'preciated. Was supposed to meet a guy today to have a look at one (and maybe a first test drive) but the bugger didn't show, how very dare he! :( Never mind, obviously early days yet. Once again cheers and will keep you all updated.

Have a look in the for sale section and see what tickles your fancy.

One very simple bit of advice.... don't just test drive NA's. Try a couple of turbos too, both auto & manual (6 speed before someone trys pulling the wool over your eyes with a 5 speed turbo!).

You may find that the NA is good, but may get the 'power bug' a bit later on and regret not getting a turbo.

Good luck with your search :)

Where abouts are you Loud?? I am right near the reebok at Bolton. If youy are local, i don't mind taking you for a spin!!

Oh and I'm not gay either, but willing to try....:D

Let me know. Also there is a meet at Warrington in a couple of weeks. Really good and friendly people too!

H.

:rlol: Hiya Loud

Welcome to the club

Keep you eye out on the event section and have a chat to a few members. Good luck!

(im not gay too btw, despite what some here might tall ya ;) )

Or does that depend on desperatioin levels Ed?? :innocent:

:p lolxx

good to see you at JAE btw ;)

L

Welcome fellah, got me the same way when I saw a work colleagues, still drooling almost 2 years later. Don't know what your budget is as you didnt say, but £4K would get you a good condition N/A, a bit more for a 5 speed manual depending on miles.

Have a look at the Technical section where you will find basic supra guides, and play with the 'Search' button on the menu bar ;)

Happy hunting :D

Lindax

Lots of welcomes, which is nice, but I do now have a concern. If I end up with one and get to know you lot better, attend some meets, have a couple of beers etc....I'm still not gonna be able to get rid of this is he gay thing, am I? :search: I mean how the hell did that start? Do I type in a gay way? :wtf: Oh and how much would a pink spray job be? I said SPRAY JOB!

Oh btw gay...erm no, but thanks for the interest fellas :no: lol you're all nuts aintcha :sly:

ok mate now we know your not gay(you do write in a gay way btw) you could see my supra which is an n a .maybe some one with a tt could let you see his(supra he he! sorry)

After an exchange of PM's I have offered Carl a ride in a "Gay" Supra!! Maybe you could join us Ivan and give him a run in a proper chaps car.....:D

H.