The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unhappy Trig

Dave F

Just got off the phone to a very pissed off Adam (Trig) up at JAE. He spent all last week sorting his boot build and today at Whifbitz getting the car ready for the weekend, and not five minutes away from the showground some tw*t changes lane and clips the back of his car. Needless to say he is not a happy bunny, he is now putting his tent up and having a few beers with the boys who are already up there.

20072007.jpg

Master cylinder went last weekend had new seals fitted and it turns out there is a problem with the cylinder. Waiting for a new one at the moment. Typical a week before JAE. I've been pi**ed off about it all day but seeing adams put it into perspective.

it did seem to be one of those days. I collected mine from Sapphire in Watford and it seemed everybody had the look in their eye that they wanted to pull out on me. I then drove my wifes Vectra and had the same feeling. Drivers just not paying attention.

Mines home now and looking forward to JAE with its new wing and rear spats. Just got to polish it now.

JB

Master cylinder went last weekend had new seals fitted and it turns out there is a problem with the cylinder. Waiting for a new one at the moment. Typical a week before JAE. I've been pi**ed off about it all day but seeing adams put it into perspective.

Typical, hope you get it all sorted bud. :)