The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Brake swop.....any takers?

ShamelessTT

Firstly im in the mids (Dudley), prepared to travel etc......ive got all parts etc for a JSpec to UK brake swop all round. (Inc discs/ pads, kits etc).

Any way ive been trying to find someone / a garage to fit these on a weekend for me , without much success. Chris W quoted me £150 for this job, including dust shield cutting etc, but cant do it for several weeks etc etc.

It preferably has to be on a weekend really as im a contractor (scum!) so i loose good money if i dont work lol.......

Anyone know anyone who might take this job on? as ive been trying for weeks to get these fitted. (Got UK wheels already on) and i really want to get them on before the respray in early Aug.

Si

To be honest CWs price is pretty good, its quite a bit of work to do PROPERLY.

Yeah hold on and let chris do it. Doubt your get much cheaper at a "normal" garage and at least you will know it will be done right and most importantly it will be safe.