The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone going to USC at santa pod in august?

redsupraman82

After last year, no chance!

Complete Chav-fest. Lots of angry looking drunk blokes looking for a punch up... Some nice birds though, that is if you like 17 year old pastey white women with tattoos and stretch marks from their last 3 pregnacies ;)

It's so busy (much more than Jap show) you'd be lucky to get 3 runs if you sit in the queue all day.

Nasty event, was constantly worried about the car getting damaged...

Oh and I forgot to mention it took 3 hours to get out after someone got stabbed and the police wouldn't let anyone leave.

Ive been four years on the trot... wouldnt miss it.

It can get a bit chavvy but if you go as a group you cant fail to have a good time imho.

Never heard about the stabbing last year!

The racings not like a regular RWYB, you pay your fifteen notes and get a wristband which gives you three runs. Got all nine in over the three days and never Q'd for more than 20 mins the whole time.

Girls are great too :D

Same here been the last 3 years with no troubles, never been to any event where you can park your car pitch a tent get a bbq and loads of beers on the go have your music full blast till the early hours with not one complaint. there is regular security walking about aswell as a lot of respect for each others cars.

As long as the weather is ok Ill be there, more than welcome to pitch up with me and my friends

cool well im going with a small group of about 10 i think?? what else is there to do there i.e entertainment etc???

Thats one of the plus sides. Although there was a big group of us supra owners there a lot got split up in the queue so spent a lot of time alone.

There's plenty of entertainment though :)

If you've not been before you'll probably love it. It's just that I went there with the hope of racing and only managed 3 runs in 6 hours of queuing.

Must admit I had the same trouble but was more of a rush as the crowds were massive, not sure if ill run this year depends on the night before :eyebrows: and how big the ques are

the night life is good theres a big dance tent the fair ground and other bits and bobs we had a look around there then chilled by the car with a good selection of cds and lots of drink

there is a huge convoy coming over from ireland again this year and there will be my supra and another mint red one that was bought from whifbitz the other month we always have good craic at this event and yes its chavy but we seem to blend in :) we will be there first pop friday morning and ill be straight onto the strip (after the tent is built) ill get my runs out of the way then kick back and get drunk the rest of the weekend lol if you spy us come and say hello we are all sound people :)

I've been to this every year for the past 6. Not really sure it's my kinda event any more though! Rotorstock should be a little more chilled hopefully.

I saw you there last year... came to say hi and you completely f'kin brushed me off...

:spank:

Thanks, No probs mate, If I'm there come say hi.

Be good to see you and your monster there Markyboy, come and have a beer!