The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent Essex Supra Owners Urgent

MarkTheBoy

If You Have A Black Supra And Live In The Essex Area One Just Came Skidding Past My Road Like It Was Running From Something.

Last Seen In The Great Leighs Area

It Locked Up Then Flew Up A Farm Track

Hope Its Not Nicked Coz Theres Plenty Of Places Up There To Burn One Out

Check Its Still On The Drive!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen him come out again

Ive got the reg L83 ***

Anyone recognise it?

Sorry if you're just out for a play but it seems a very strange place to suddenly decide to go... the fu#king skid marks at the end of the road are about 40ft long

If you've stole it...

I know what you look like!

Jap spec, didnt see the wheels but bodyworks standard.

Prefacelift,

Didn't recognise the guy but he looked fourty ish? (i hope this isnt a member and ive just really offended)

Definitely not any of the following peeps cars;

Not Edd_t

Not Letmeshowyou

Not Supraloopy

Dont know anyother black owners round here so im happy that its not any of the above.

Im sure its prob someone just arsing about but seriously mate, that was a 30 limit you came roaring through and the old neighbourhood watch curtain twitchers were hot on your ass

Nah I was upstairs and heard the screech

Then I got a yell from my dad "come on, a soops just skidded past and fk'ed off up the lane"

Hearing supra I jumped up expecting a crash or something. When i got out there, there was already a couple people on the phone, saw the skidmarks etc

TBH if it was a member on here ive got no sympathy if the coppers catch up to him, he must have been doing 70+ mph minimum through our 30mph limit village to have created skidmarks like that.

70 in a 30!

Is that the road they have just changed to 30 mph?

No its been 30mph for about twenty years, through the village...

70 was being kind incase it was a member... tbh judging by the rubber left on the road and the sound it made i'd say three figures was more likely :Pling: