The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Spec R question

SIMON LC

Thats a reasonable price for a Nur Spec

Nur Spec R basically means its the complete system from the cat back. You will get a removable baffle with this, but I just threw mine in the bin :)

Nur Spec is just usually the backbox, which wont give you any extra power, just noise.

I have the Nur Spec R on mine, the R means from the 2nd cat back, not just the back box.. I think:search:

Great exhaust, Great sound, hangs a little low but with stock shocks its no problem!

If that is for a new system, then i think the price is about right, i paid about £580 for mine a few years ago..

Beat me to it hadyn;)

Guest CoolsBlue

was driving behind a supra with one one recently, and it was the best, i got one upstairs all new and boxed up wating to go on the supe

Hmm, the only time i get a drone on the motorway is after a bit of a WOT, then i find if you let right off the thottle, for a few secs, its fine again:search:

Still have 1st cat on, so that could be why!

BUT is coming off next week:eyebrows:

Damn might have to buy a new exhaust:(

Cheers homer;)

I found a Nur Spec R selling for £430.Does this sound a good price and what exactly is the R system,I believe it is the one to go for with removeable baffle?

Hi simon. Yes it is, i have the nur spec r system and it has the removable baffle section. Obviously i dont use mine until the mot-just incase of the noise pollution.

My NA is super loud as other members on here will know :D

Also if you have your 2nd cat removed, it makes your car louder because the exhaust is more free flowing and you get power gains because of this. If you want your first cat removed though, you have to replace the manifold and makes the Supe incredibly loud. I have just stuck with the 2nd decat because i dont want my neighbours hating me anymore than they already do :D

If you do buy the blitz nur spec, make sure you buy the R system which is the full cat back system and go over bumps very slowly because it does hang very low and you dont want to be showing off your new exhaust and you over a bump too fast and you rip the back of your exhaust off, Nooo :faint:

I'm double decat with this exhaust, and it's loud:d, the guys at training reckon it sounds like a helicopter when I pull up and let it cool down...:eyebrows:

unfortunately I have a dent in mine from the previous owner hitting something which pushed it up into the rear tow loop (think that's what it is anyway)

have no issues at MOT time without baffle, was going to get one but a few neighbours have loud cars anyway, so just ensure I take it nice and slow before I get home so don't have to leave it running at night to cool down