The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weather For Jae

nige

Hey guys think you should check out the weather forcast for fri/sat, met office is prodicting a shitload of rain:search: Is there any chance of this being canceled? I'am a little concerned, we are travelling down from Scotland and I dont fancy sitting in a field with it pissin down all weekend and I would suspect that the guys with the top show cars aint gonna show either,what do you think.

Hey guys think you should check out the weather forcast for fri/sat, met office is prodicting a shitload of rain:search: Is there any chance of this being canceled? I'am a little concerned, we are travelling down from Scotland and I dont fancy sitting in a field with it pissin down all weekend and I would suspect that the guys with the top show cars aint gonna show either,what do you think.

You should think of a back up so all the Supe members can still get steamin!!

Dont get me wrong I have been looking forward to this for a long time but the thought of driving 360 miles just to sit in the car with it pissin down just dosent appeal to me,Is there anything under cover or is it all in the open? I'am take'ing the wife with me and to be honest she is not a mad car enthusiest like myself but if the weather is good i'am sure she will enjoy it

Dont get me wrong I have been looking forward to this for a long time but the thought of driving 360 miles just to sit in the car with it pissin down just dosent appeal to me,Is there anything under cover or is it all in the open? I'am take'ing the wife with me and to be honest she is not a mad car enthusiest like myself but if the weather is good i'am sure she will enjoy it

With films and food:d Oh and did i mention drink??:taped:

It did rain on St Swithins day (July 15th) this year, so it looks like we've got 40 days of it now anyway.

St. Swithin's day if thou dost rain

For forty days it will remain

St. Swithin's day if thou be fair

For forty days 'twill rain nae mair.

It did rain on St Swithins day (July 15th) this year, so it looks like we've got 40 days of it now anyway.

St. Swithin's day if thou dost rain

For forty days it will remain

St. Swithin's day if thou be fair

For forty days 'twill rain nae mair.

What are you on Pete??:rolleyes:

It's nothing to do with St Swithins day, it's this sh!thole of a country......:(

H.

Guest gzaerojon
I don't care if its fucking snowing ITS JAE!!!!!!! WoooHOOO bring it on!!!!!

Amen :D

as long as the rain holds off long enough to put the tent up i don't care :p