The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NW convoy speed

Matt H

Whats the intended speed for the convoy going down on on Friday?!

Apart from the odd drag and race between peeps and then slowing down to let others catch up, can i formally request that we keep speed down to around 80 leptons as a max as ive got to run my car in and thats about my max speed i can do.

Let me know what people think

Also, can someone offer to come with me and bring me back from Turbofit friday during the morning, after we have settled in etc as i need to get my emanange fitted and a base map set up.

ta

Matt

Matt i will wait with you buddy im in no rush :) Are you picking your car up tomorrow? If so does that mean that you are running 550cc with no fuel control? Is that wise? Not sure how far jae is from TF but if i have enough fuel i will run you with pleasure matey :)

80 leptons, that slow - with running in can your car not get up to the full 70 mph limit on the motorway?

Mike

Yeah mate, 80 :search:

Sorry Matt!!

I am going to enjoy leaving you behind for once.....:sly:

H.

Yeah yeah, you will still be able to see me in your mirror though shinning from miles away!!

Matt i will wait with you buddy im in no rush :) Are you picking your car up tomorrow? If so does that mean that you are running 550cc with no fuel control? Is that wise? Not sure how far jae is from TF but if i have enough fuel i will run you with pleasure matey :)

arw i love you mate!!! :D thanks. yeah running 550 with no fuel control!! :blink: but shouldnt be too bad not caining it. thanks for the offer mate will defo take you up on that bud :D

Yeah yeah, you will still be able to see me in your mirror though shinning from miles away!!

I have just looked out of my window, either they are playing football at the Reebok or your car is finished!!:sly:

Looks might fine too Matt...;)

H.