The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Colour

Tourniquet

Hello all, just a quick oppinion question. I've pretty much decided to keep my TT6 and spend my budget on a new paint job and a single. My new problem now lies in the form of colour. I've narrowed it down to 1 of maybe 3. I'm thinking either black as it is now, Lambo orange or candy apple red.

They're the main ones but I'm open to suggestions. I like the lighter colours and shiny as fcuk always looks good but having said that I think black Supra's are the just gorgeous. Soooo unless someone has a brain wave it's:

1) black

2) Orange (no shite graphics)

3) C A Red

Answers on a post card

Cheers

Hello all, just a quick oppinion question. I've pretty much decided to keep my TT6 and spend my budget on a new paint job and a single. My new problem now lies in the form of colour. I've narrowed it down to 1 of maybe 3. I'm thinking either black as it is now, Lambo orange or candy apple red.

They're the main ones but I'm open to suggestions. I like the lighter colours and shiny as fcuk always looks good but having said that I think black Supra's are the just gorgeous. Soooo unless someone has a brain wave it's:

1) black

2) Orange (no shite graphics)

3) C A Red

Answers on a post card

Cheers

black with red glitter.

Obviously I'm not fussed about being unique - I just want something I really like the look of. Bomex isn't new but I prefer it to Doluck etc so it's going on so hence the colour optionsbeing done before too. Sod it, if it looks lush I'm having it, I've only gotta please myself eh

Obviously I'm not fussed about being unique - I just want something I really like the look of. Bomex isn't new but I prefer it to Doluck etc so it's going on so hence the colour optionsbeing done before too. Sod it, if it looks lush I'm having it, I've only gotta please myself eh

so true its yours;) i had a vielside,a bomex, then a top secret bumper fitted and painted within 3 months:rolleyes: decided to keep the top secret in the end;) just a word of warning though kandy colours are great:D but if you get a scratch they are a bugger to match:(

the lambo orange / candy apple has been done and done.

theres so many impressive colours out there that havent, someone posted a link a while ago to loads of TVRs with very impressive/unique paint jobs, that were as nice as LO or CA but havent been done on a supe.

do a search on tvr paint or somthing to find it.

thats pretty much what I meant. Lambo have the monopoly on loud colours don't they? :)

Im trying to find a nice body kit, for it... I have the OEM Stuff at the mo, but fancy a change...

Im steering towards a Bomex kit... Perhaps modified a bit... But that colour is fantastic, Bet its expensive!

Im trying to find a nice body kit, for it... I have the OEM Stuff at the mo, but fancy a change...

Im steering towards a Bomex kit... Perhaps modified a bit... But that colour is fantastic, Bet its expensive!

A full phase one do-luck would look brilliant in that colour, or the bomex. What about the explosion front as well? I even think the abflug would look ok...