Alan999

Which night is best for you?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which night is best for you?

• Sat 15th Sept
    • Sat 22nd Sept
    • Sat 29th Sept
    • Any so long as theres ale involved.

I mentioned to afew of you that I was going to sort a night out on the piss for all that fancy it in Bolton.

Dates that are looking best for me as I'm off work are all Sat nights, are the 15,22& 29th Sept. Plenty of notice for everyone.

Just put your names down and which date is best for you. Then if anyone needs to stay over I'll have a look into some places for you to stay.

( Can any one change the lenght of time you can vote unill the 1st of sept please?? )

Cheers Ian, I shall try my best hope the weather gets better for weekend for you all.

Good to see Gaz. Will sort out which pubs etc closer to the time and I no the manager of the Strip club so could sort something out in there if anyone would be wanting to see some flesh. No cameras aloud though:p

Cheers Ian, I shall try my best hope the weather gets better for weekend for you all.

Good to see Gaz. Will sort out which pubs etc closer to the time and I no the manager of the Strip club so could sort something out in there if anyone would be wanting to see some flesh. No cameras aloud though:p

Hey, hey did i hear strip club? I'm well up for that:drool:

Count me in Alan;) Any night will do, just as long as there some naughty dancing girls.

• 4 weeks later...