The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MEET - Sunday 29th July 2007 (South West - Bristol)

edge

Sunday 29th July 2007 (South West - Bristol)

Meeting @ halfords car park in CRIBBS CAUSEWAY at 7.30pm

CENTAURUS ROAD

PATCHWAY, BRISTOL, BS34 5TS

Then we will be moving into the center of bristol and doing a few runs in our favourite tunnel :eyebrows: then a drive about town posing in our pride and joys. Then stop for a quick drink somewhere. Bring some friends too, Other people who do not have supra's will be more than welcome. I will also be asking another local club to attend also.

Rgds

EDGE ;)

Guest scotthks

AAAhhhh dont do things when im stuck lol if anyone has a hose for a n\a lol call me! u missed it edge sum serious smoke and coolant lol :p

AAAhhhh dont do things when im stuck lol if anyone has a hose for a n\a lol call me! u missed it edge sum serious smoke and coolant lol :p

You got lots of time to order one and fit it :p

Think mike has got a bit more of a challenge on his hands though.

You got lots of time to order one and fit it :p

Think mike has got a bit more of a challenge on his hands though.

well if i was doing it your right:D which is why the car is at chris wilson . my local garage got a bit confussed and wanted to just start replacing things until the noise stopped :search:

Guest Phillw454

Not 100% where the halfords is but i will be there for a change.

And cause i dont have a supra i think thats twice as good :p

Guest Phillw454

Yeah exeter is abit far! Still should be up for this sunday! Im up in weston sometime tommorow aswell looking at a job oppertunity (no way is that how you spell it lol)

Guest Phillw454

Restoring and modding old VW's, campers, beetles etc :)

My bro has a heavily modded one he took up for a overhaul and said i was looking for work and the bloke needs a hand, so im going to go up and see him, mainly monkey work for a few weeks, cutting out rusted pannels etc and welding. But its learing a trade so im happy to do it, just down by the heli museum i think.

Guest Phillw454

Yeah im happy to do it, i love garages and spending time in them, learning to do it will be great. In a few months im bound to end up with the worlds most ott 200sx ever, 3foot wider:d

Yeah, just left off the 2nd round about aparently

But yeah should be cool! Lol ill stop spamming your thread now :p

Guest Phillw454

Im going to have to meet you all later as im still at my mates brothers house in lyme regis, thought id be back by now, ill give one of you a txt when im back and meet you somewhere

Guest Phillw454

A great meet! Had a right laugh!! Hope you all got home ok

I was the lad in the 200sx if you didnt see :)

Claire remind me never to get in a car with you :p Your a pretty cool driver though lol, entertaining to say the least:)