The mkiv Supra Owners Club

At Last Ready For JAE & Big Thanks To Whifbitz!!!

mplavery

Hi ppl,

Just thought i would post a update on my car. I have just installed my Defi Guages and HKS Boost Controler, Also done my headlight lenses which i got from Suprattgaz. Then took my car to Whifbitz and they done the timing belt, fcd, and done the last bits to the boost controller, piping it to the engine as i done the rest. ooo and i added some badges as well. Its now full BPU and feels soooo good The head lenes look good but when ur up close its not that tidy :( but its the best i can do....lol

so ppl what do you think?

VERY tidy looking car there, so good to see a decent finish on the paintwork and interior panels :)

IMO (and thats all it is), I'd ditch the TuRD sticker from the front window, it kind of spoils the smooth lines of the car and makes an otherwise lovely car look a little chav. Also, unless you're 5 foot tall, won't that disrupt your vission? I'm 6 foot and with the seat on the lowest setting still find the top of the sunscreen line too low!

Oh and the window deflectors (or whatever they're called), the only excuse for those is if you smoke :D

VERY tidy looking car there, so good to see a decent finish on the paintwork and interior panels :)

IMO (and thats all it is), I'd ditch the TuRD sticker from the front window, it kind of spoils the smooth lines of the car and makes an otherwise lovely car look a little chav.

Oh and the window deflectors (or whatever they're called), the only excuse for those is if you smoke :D

lol thanks homer, i did not evern wax it...i c what you mean about the window sticker at the front...and i have cracked the wind deflectors by leaning on it when getting out the car..poxy things...what do you think about there rear badges...i wanted something different but i dunno if its over the top ?

lol thanks homer, i did not evern wax it...i c what you mean about the window sticker at the front...and i have cracked the wind deflectors by leaning on it when getting out the car..poxy things...what do you think about there rear badges...i wanted something different but i dunno if its over the top ?

I'm one of those folks that debadged completely so probably not the best to ask :D I like the 'clean' look, so the less the better IMO. It still looks very nice thought, so whatever you do from here (provided it's not adding tack) should be a good move :)

I'm one of those folks that debadged completely so probably not the best to ask :D I like the 'clean' look, so the less the better IMO. It still looks very nice thought, so whatever you do from here (provided it's not adding tack) should be a good move :)

funny you said as i like the debadge look, so i took the toyota badge of the saw 3 holes..so i stuck that badge on till i can afford to smothit over..was going to leave the trd sticker on the left of the boot though

Fair enough mate :)

One thing I notice is the postion of the number plate - it's not good as you're blocking 50% of the airflow to the rad :blink:

At the moment I just stick a normal size plate in the window, but will be working on a way to fit one to a do luck. I think it's best to get a normal size UK plate (or very slighlty undersize if you have reg that can get away with it) and fit it at a slight inward angle under the 'nose'. Will start up a new thread when I have it made!

Fair enough mate :)

One think I notice is the postion of the number plate - it's not good as you're blocking 50% of the airflow to the rad :blink:

At the moment I just stick a normal size plate in the window, but will be working on a way to fit one to a do luck. I think it's best to get a normal size UK plate (or very slighlty undersize if you have reg that can get away with it) and fit it at a slight inward angle under the 'nose'. Will start up a new thread when I have it made!

i agree... just dont like the uk plate stuck onor anywhere...i want to do like a smaller size one then the uk though..i know it wont be road legal..but what the hell..lol

i agree... just dont like the uk plate stuck onor anywhere...i want to do like a smaller size one then the uk though..i know it wont be road legal..but what the hell..lol

You can make them smaller than the "stock UK" and still be within limits specified by DVLA, details are on the site somewhere, but it helps if you have a personal reg.

This might be a bit of a big ask but is there any chance you can check the beam pattern with those light covers installed? All common sense says they'll spread dipped beam all over the place, but I really want to be proved otherwise :D They look great.

This might be a bit of a big ask but is there any chance you can check the beam pattern with those light covers installed? All common sense says they'll spread dipped beam all over the place, but I really want to be proved otherwise :D They look great.

When Suprattgaz made them he did check the beam pattern and he said it was correct, i think he even had a MOT which passed with them on..dnt qoute me on that though...there is a thread on them if you do a quick surch mate

**** just checked and they did pass a mot******

When Suprattgaz made them he did check the beam pattern and he said it was correct, i think he even had a MOT which passed with them on..dnt qoute me on that though...there is a thread on them if you do a quick surch mate

**** just checked and they did pass a mot******

Thanks mate. I'm a bit cynical on the results, all tech info says they should fail, but might wait till one of you guys has to pass one ;)