The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my new Supra!!!

Conrad

Hey

I finally picked up my new Supra on Saturday but had been holding back on the pics until I had fitted my new Axis Hiros (Cheers Gaz1 - they look class;)).

Apart from the styling it's a totally stock TT and in very good nick - it's done 82k and it's an auto (Will I ever be able to afford a 6 speed in black??:(;))

Chuffed to bits with it! Now it's just a case of collecting my bits together for BPU. I can't wait. :):)

Here's the pics...

Oh, I also had my first 'kill' on Saturday down some country lane - it was a Magpie... ;)

Oh yeah - daft question time but what colour are stock shocks?

Yeah will be loosing that fog light asap - just gonna get me a fresh MOT done before I go BPU next month so will take it off after that! :)

My shocks are yellow Bisteins which made me wonder because my last Supe had black ones.

I too wondered what that white harness was, never noticed it til I posted the pics. Will check tomorrow when it's daylight.

Thanks for the comments guys....

When you've got rid of your rear fog and converted the rear lights, get some clear indicators and maybe tint those too and a great big noisy tube for the rear.

Dark and moody!

Very nice example. Nice wheels too.

Lucky it was only a magpie and not a seagul or worse...

...a badger! (I can feel myself swelling up again...lump in throat!)

Gaz