The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2007 - Best Behaviour Please

Branners

Hi folks,

its nearly JAE time again and I just wanted to remind everybody to be on best behaviour.

Tom and the event mods have put a lot of time in to organising this event to make it fun for everybody, but there are still some rules...

Please remember you are ambassadors for the club while at these events. We have a pretty good reputation for being a fun bunch to be with so lets keep that going.

Everybody needs to remember that any friends or family that they bring with them are their responsibility. If they abuse any of our trust by being abusively drunk then we may ask them to leave and for you to leave with them.

Driving while drunk is strictly prohibited. If you have been drinking the night before then remember you may still be over the limit the next morning and as such we recommend you sleep off the booze before getting back in to a car.

Tom and the other members will be having a busy weekend, if you can help them out in any way, even for an hour or so please do.

I believe Envy will be doing us proud on the drinks front and I just wanted to say a big thanks for that.

Im looking forward to the event. Hopefully spending the Saturday cleaning the car ready for the Sunday convoy. I should also just remind anybody on the convoy that you are responsible for your own actions. Lui will be keeping at or below the speed limits so stick with him and you should be fine.

Hope you all have a great time and I want to see more pictures and video than ever before.

JB

Good shout JB.;)

I have offered to do an hour cooking. Are there any hospitals nearby......:D

I managed to wipe out a whole bunch of people with my last bout of Salmonella.....:innocent:

H.

lol, I nearly took out half the team for TOTB last year with my choice of restaurant so theres a precedent to follow already.

Do please ask Tom if theres anything he needs help with when you are there. Im sure theres always bits and bobs to do.

JB

really looking forward to this, staying friday till sunday.

giving tom from full boost photos a lift and will no doubt be lugging round his equipment all weekend but i'll definately have a go at poisoning everyone for an hour:d

Lol!

luckily we're in the scooby so if we do anything wrong, everyone will just blame that lot! :p

thanks John, cracking post.

Volunteers will be needed for BBQ and club stand.

Also for club drinks / food. We have to make sure that if people have not paid for the free food that they then pay cost price.

There will also be a box for donations to Rik Gardiner.

Club wishlist for the weekend - Fun

Things to do:-

Tug of War

Truck Pull

RC Drift Arena - Bring your own.

As well as loads of others.

oh. And Envy will have the F1 on Sunday