The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey guys

Guest Ghett0Smurf

Guest Ghett0Smurf

hey guys im new to the server (hense the post lol) ive been in love with supras since about 1996 skylines come a close 2nd but my heart lays with the supe.

not really got much to say apart from i hate insurers got a quote on an old 1991/1993 for 2.7k 3rd party :(

closes ive come to drivin a supe is either my corolla(k reg 2l D) i drive now or wen ever my dad lets me out in his alfa 159 (1.9 TD) whifbits im loving the white supe u got for sale for 10.9k love the nose on it only semi bad point in the color would hav it in black :)

hey guys im new to the server (hense the post lol) ive been in love with supras since about 1996 skylines come a close 2nd but my heart lays with the supe.

not really got much to say apart from i hate insurers got a quote on an old 1991/1993 for 2.7k 3rd party :(

closes ive come to drivin a supe is either my corolla(k reg 2l D) i drive now or wen ever my dad lets me out in his alfa 159 (1.9 TD) whifbits im loving the white supe u got for sale for 10.9k love the nose on it only semi bad point in the color would hav it in black :)

You've been looking at MkIII's then?? MkIV only came out in 1993.......:eyebrows:

H.

Guest Ghett0Smurf

yea im only a young asn not so nibble 20 lol an i dont hav 10g's to get a decent supe been lookin an wishing at some that whif hav :( an the black 600bhp not so sure who had that for sale but i liked it lol. plus i dont think i would get insurance on 1 even tho i would be doin like 10 mph under the limit for every 1 to drool over it :)

Sounds like you hit the JD a bit early tonight ?:D

Unfortunately not :(

I've been packing my life up ready for moving at the end of the month. Let's just hope the last bit of the solicitors job is done quickly :rolleyes:

I am going the pub now though. JD's all round please :friday: :D

Is that designed to get your spirits down on a Monday evening? Having to type : friday : for the beer smilie?

Apologies to Smurfer Dude for hijacking your newbie thread! :hijack:

Guest Ghett0Smurf

yes it was an MK3 quote and at £2794 3rd part fire an theif i was like erm no ty the car would only be like £1000 to buy as well probly not in gd condition tho but a supra is a supra :):) lol yea i had a few typos yesterday sorry about that

Guest Ghett0Smurf

nah i aint tried there website cost i know i wouldnt be able to get insurance on 1. but if i was to buy a supe then it would be a MK4 they look the best as u all know lol.