The mkiv Supra Owners Club

itrader died a death?

vvteye

It is somewhat pointless, no one really leaves neg feedback I have only seen a couple. And I am still waiting on quite a few to return the favour after leaving them feedback.

I can give you a couple of negatives if they don't get round to it Mark ;)

Mike

It is somewhat pointless, no one really leaves neg feedback I have only seen a couple. And I am still waiting on quite a few to return the favour after leaving them feedback.

I agree to an extent. If you compare recent threads in the disputes section against i trader they seem somewhat disparate.

It's only as good as the information put into it. If members don't put the info in then it's a waste of what potentially is, a good resource.

I would hope that even for example if a dispute was resolved, that the member who had the problem would use the i trader feedback because it provides a source of info at a glance. It's right next to their username. Otherwise it means trawling through pages of threads to find out if you can trust a buyer/seller.

For example Lucifer had stacks and stacks of complaints, yet his feedback rating is 96%! Hardly an accurate rating really is it?

Suggestions would be welcomed as to how to make the system work more effectively.

Click on the sales feedback on a post by your buyer, that'll take you to the i-trader section for their profile and then click leave feedback.

I left some earlier for someone so I know it's still working.

Cheers mate... I've managed it now. ;)

Not sure why I didn't spot this before as I got on his itrader profile

I'm such a noob :rolleyes:

Apart from keeping on the back of people to do it and to do it fairly and correctly then how can it work? Even E-bay you do not need to leave feedback.

I can only suggest that when you do your sale/purcahse that you ask the buyer/seller to us the itrader. Apart from that there really is no alternative and too labour intensive to sanity check every transaction to ensure that it's done.