The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT shock horror

Ewen

Yea my last one was an advisory on slightly damaged jacking points, which happened before I got the car.

I was thinking, what can I do to fix that apart from bash them a bit with a hammer..?

Sometimes I think they have to find things.....:rolleyes:

Ive got mine coming up after JAE. Im not looking forward to it now. It sail through but now not so sure. I do have a damp shock, will that be a fail?

Not if you cover your dampness just before you arrive ;).

However we all fear the MOT, but at least when you car passes you know that it is in a safe condition to drive, i.e. brake lines etc....gives me extra piece of mind :)

It has always been on my MOT Ewen. Usually says something like 'Sills not checked due to plastic sill covers'. Nothing to worry about I'd say :)

Ah, that makes sense, although I've never spotted it before. Thanks for that.

An MOT tester can refuse to test a car if it is too dirty!

haha 2 years in a row I ran over a rabbit on my way to get my car MOT'd... The first time the bloke wasnt happy with what he found, the 2nd time he thought I did it on purpose!

haha 2 years in a row I ran over a rabbit on my way to get my car MOT'd... The first time the bloke wasnt happy with what he found, the 2nd time he thought I did it on purpose!

You' have thought the rabbit would have learnt the first time:p