The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mountain Bike in the back of a Supra?

toyotasuprauk

Got mine in today no problem, front wheel off then put the back wheel in first. I probably wouldn’t have tried it if I haven’t read it was possible on here.

Me neither! :)

I didn't want to try it, but I have got a very good cycle carrier that I bought for my Prelude. I'm assuming I could get that to fit on the Supra, even with the standard spoiler?

It would look daft I'm sure, but to save damaging the car in any way would be worth a go.

Guest MetalMushroom

I usually put mine in the back with front wheel off then put the missus bike on the rack (Saris Bones) which can take two, even though it says 3 ...... it's when she tells you that you have twins on the way too that you realise maybe you need more space! :)

I've had mines with the wheels on! The side of the bike rests on the boot/back seat folded down and the front wheels is turned so it sits behind the front seats, wheel side against the seats. bit of a struggle but can be done!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

One bike easy but I have scratched a bit of the window tint off with a pedal. :( Now I just cover the whole bike with a bit of black cloth and you can't even see there's anything in there through the tint!

I also fit two wakeboards in the back most weekends for me and the other half. Easy fit.