The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Funeral Arrangements for Rik Gardiner - Friday 20th July

Class One

I have been in contact with Riks elder sister Michelle and I will be speaking with Riks wife Vikki later today.

First of all I would like to pass on how touched they are by all of your kind words of support in memory of Rik.

Vikki and indeed all of Riks family welcome anyone who would like to attend and they thought that it would be a fitting tribute to Rik if anyone wished to follow the hearse and cortege from Riks house to his final resting place.

The cortege plan to leave Riks house at 1.30pm on Friday 20th July to arrive at Colney Woodland Burial Park, Watton Road, Colney, Norwich NR4 7TY, at 2pm.

http://www.woodlandburialparks.co.uk/colney/index.html

Members who wish to attend could they please pm me no later that 4pm Thursday 19th July and I will by return give you the adress where the cortege is leaving from and so I can pass on numbers to Riks family.

A funeral is a difficult time for everybody, especially for those who have lost their loved one. But it is also a chance to celebrate and remember their life.