The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you be picky about who you sold your Supra too?

heartworm

Was offered what I want for the car last night, not sure I want it going to the guy though, hes already destroyed 2 MKIV supras before, and appeared not to bothered about the idea of doing it again.

So, when selling your car, are you fussy as to who it is that buys it?

Tough call but I'd rather not sell it to someone who wouldn't look after it. I know it shouldn't really matter but when a lot of heart and effort goes into building/looking after something it's not good to see it abused by someone who doesn't care. Just my 2 pence.

Thats a really good question. I'd only buy a Supra thats been obviously looked after (loved ?) by her previous owner, whether thats reflected by auction grade and history if it was an import, or a 'good feeling' for the seller if already in the country. I suppose the days of being anal about condition are numbered due to the numbers coming in and the prices falling, but yes, I would take pride in selling my car as a well looked after and cherished Supra. So I suppose I would prefer to let her go to someone with a similar attitude.

Tough call but I'd rather not sell it to someone who wouldn't look after it. I know it shouldn't really matter but when a lot of heart and effort goes into building/looking after something it's not good to see it abused by someone who doesn't care. Just my 2 pence.

well if you loved the car loads you wouldnt sell it for one and second if you were selling it due to money problems i would sell it to anyone regardless what they would do with the car

id do strict vetting procedures

:)Will it have somewhere comfortable to sleep ? Or will it be kept outdoors in all weathers ?

Will it be regularly exercised ? Muzzled in public spaces ?

Can they afford the correct grooming equipment ?

Can they afford the necessary innoculations and unexpected vet bills ?

:)Will it have somewhere comfortable to sleep ? Or will it be kept outdoors in all weathers ?

Will it be regularly exercised ? Muzzled in public spaces ?

Can they afford the correct grooming equipment ?

Can they afford the necessary innoculations and unexpected vet bills ?

:rlol: your funny:d

I am currently thinking about selling my Mkiii Supra. It's the first Sports car I ever owned, My first Supra, is in great condition and so means alot to me. I am going to be very picky on who she will be sold to. It may hold up the sale for a while, but I will feel a bit better about letting her go.

would not sell to a chav.supras should be a chav free zone imo.

thats an interesting comment .

so if this chav turned up after traveling 4 hours on trains and buses with a wod of cash and u decided he was a chav you would not sell him the car after all that!!

pickky!!:tongue:

Good sense would say as long as you've got the money you want then it's up to the new owner what they do with it.

I was heart broken when MerTOC was destroyed at the hands of a new owner though. :(

You and me both mate.....Martin won't be on my mailing list if I sell the facelift :D j/k