HKS T04Z

Power - 571bhp 543lbft at the hubs

Price - 1500 - turbo alone, 4500 for kit

Full Boost by - 4450

HKS T51 Kai

Power -

Price -

Full Boost by -

Im off to search to fill in the gaps. Please can you add your turbo if not on the list and let me know ruff figures

And on the back of this what's the exact Garrett equivalent of the T67 DBB if there is such a thing? I really like the idea of the T67 DBB but have a bit of a Garrett fetish from my S13 days.

I think the GT4088R is a close match from what I've read but slightly smaller. What is the next size up from that in the Garrett range? And does anyone do a set up kit that it would mate to without requiring any other parts?

Cheers,

Brian.

T67 DBB

Power -

Price -

Full boost by -

T72 DBB

Power -

Price -

Full Boost by -

GT4088

Power -

Price -

Full Boost by -

HKS T04Z

Power - Dependent on other mods. Mine = 571bhp 543lbft at the hubs

Price - Full kit £4,495+vat but that was over 2 yrs ago

Full Boost by - 4450rpm

Dyno chart for my boost

http://x402.putfile.com/4/10307263179-thumb.jpg

HKS T51 Kai

Power -

Price -

Full Boost by -

HKS T04Z

Power - Dependent on other mods. Mine = 571bhp 543lbft at the hubs

Price - Full kit £4,495+vat but that was over 2 yrs ago

Full Boost by - 4450rpm

QUOTE]

What cams are you running? I have heard it can make quite a diff to when you get full boost.

GT35R

Power - 510bhp @1.4bar

Price -

Full Boost by - less than 3100 rpm in 5th

T67 DBB

Power - 580 rwhp @1.4bar

Price -

Full boost by - ~3400rpm in 5th

T71 DBB

Power - ~630RWHP @1.4bar

Price -

Full Boost by -3800 in 5th

4088 - out of a truck (that's the one people have fitted, the proper GT4088R is different)

Power - 540 rwhp

Price - 600

Full Boost by -

HKS T04Z

Power - 571bhp 543lbft at the hubs

Price - 1500 - turbo alone, 4500 for kit

Full Boost by - 4450

HKS T51 Kai

Power -

Price -

Full Boost by -

4088 - out of a truck (that's the one people have fitted, the proper GT4088R is different)
hehe.

So you have a downer on the 4088? Why's that then?

It seems to work great on the Supra. What is it you don't like about this turbo?

You reckon the 4088R is different to the vanilla 4088? Well hold the front page :D What a shocker

hehe.

So you have a downer on the 4088? Why's that then?

It seems to work great on the Supra. What is it you don't like about this turbo?

You reckon the 4088R is different to the vanilla 4088? Well hold the front page :D What a shocker

Not so much a downer, but I don't think it's as good as it could be. Just the fact some have DAF written on them....and they are the size of a house. Seriously, compared to the T67 they are physically massive. They seem to work well enough and being from a Diesel truck they *should* be fairly robust!

I mentioned the GT4088R as some probably read 4088 and think it's all singing all dancing. The GT4088R is more like the T67.

I ran the GT40 on my black supra but was married up with a precision .68 a/r which i belive is the same one fitted to the bl61/67 and nothing could touch it used to keave lambos standing full boost in the low 3ks only downside was used to suffer top end around 5.5k where there was no more power gains could of used a set of cams

But as said i now use the T78 and its hard to choose very diffrent turbos at the momnet i would say i prefer the 78 seems to have so much grunt dont see full boost till about 4.5 as its running a 1.03 a/r but wow i have not been in anything that compares when it comes on, oh and thats with 264 in and ex cams