The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what is there to do at the j.a.e meet

brettjones

interesting point though ... i always wonder why JAE is sooo big when compared to something like Trax. Dont get me wrong i like JAE, but I would love to see the cars actully moving as well as being all shiney on the grass. My perfect thing would be JAE at silverstone lol

is there a track there where we can have a play ? just wondering as i get bored easily:)

Stand around, talk bollox, drink a bit, have a wander, stand around a bit more, drink some more, eat, talk more bollox, eat, drink, wander, drink, drink, drink, eat, fallover, puke, drink, drink, passout. :D

That sort of stuff. I'm told it's quite fun. :cool:

jeez he don,t even know your wife:p

LMAO :)

Vic is addament that there will be none of that for us at JAE :(

I also wonder why JAE is bigger than some of the other events, given that there is no action at JAE. Im hoping JTS is bigger next year and that we have a stand there as that was a great day out :)

I don't think Ray was up to the job in the end was he??? I vaguely remember ColSoop and someone else (IanR?) dragging him back from the ring area one arm each. (Note: not dragging BY his ring area!)

He might have managed a dribble - but it would've been from his mouth I reckon.

I don't think Ray was up to the job in the end was he??? I vaguely remember ColSoop and someone else (IanR?) dragging him back from the ring area one arm each. (Note: not dragging BY his ring area!)

He might have managed a dribble - but it would've been from his mouth I reckon.

LMFAO

He was hammerd just like the rest of us:)

He was hammerd just like the rest of us:)

Hammered? Try comatose. We were really worried and had to keep checking on him to make sure he didn't suffocate on his own vomit as he was lying on his back . As it was he managed to turn sideways to spew in the tent...luckily?

It had been a long day with lots of excitement which just got all too much for some of us (myself included after deciding to fall asleep on the floor next to the BBQ of the Mk3 camp ).