The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vision bulbs, hid kit, order 23 days ago...

Guest speeddy

Guest speeddy

I saw that it has been up here before on group buy and it seems that everyone did not have any problem with them, so i orderd a set from them. But I did order from them 20 june, that was 23 days ago. And I have send them 4 emails and they have not replayed yet.

Someone in here that have problems with them before???

I ordered from them in May, and seem to recollect it taking just over a week for them to arrive.

If all else fails, go onto their website, click "Order by Phone", and get them to give you a ring... you can then find out what's happening :D

Good luck

Guest speeddy

they havent arrived yet, but they have now answerd, first email I got they said that order number did not exist, and right after that they sended a new email writing and wonder if I have arrived them yet. Replied them in friday that I am still waiting, since that not heard from them.

Not any body that had any problems with them??

If not I hope them arrive soon =)

• 1 month later...