The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday 15 July

Um its not really broke, but ive got the front apart to fit my HID lights, reseal headlamps, replace some auto fluid hoses which have gone brittle, etc etc...

doesnt look like i can get the hose in time now so ill be looking for a spare seat.......James....Lee????;)

Um its not really broke, but ive got the front apart to fit my HID lights, reseal headlamps, replace some auto fluid hoses which have gone brittle, etc etc...

doesnt look like i can get the hose in time now so ill be looking for a spare seat.......James....Lee????;)

Yeah im up for this. I wil pm our local lot just incase they miss this.;)

Yeah jim i can pick you up if you like?

Guest Phillw454

Not sure if im around this weekend. Got conned into taking my mate to French car Show (going to be hell, a weekend of saxos and 106's with exhuasts bigger then the engines and not a jap car in site:( )

I know i am back sunday but not sure what time, im im about ill come up and say hi:)

Guest Phillw454
Im up for a meet. Where to?

Usually down weston, think the usual thing is to meet in the morrisons off the 1st round about as you enter weston.

But could be wrong:)

Yeah im up for this. I wil pm our local lot just incase they miss this.;)

Yeah jim i can pick you up if you like?

Hey Jim, I will be going too. In case you are worried that James might try and squeeze ur nips, I have a spare seat!

Alas its not heated so I understand if you don't feel like coming ;)

Ok not a bad response then. So where we going to meet and what time. Shall we make it early evening and go for a bit of a drive, find good pub for tea ect? or a bit later then to a pub for drink? Or you can all come to my house and start building my garage if you want? everything is here ready to go.

Hey Jim, I will be going too. In case you are worried that James might try and squeeze ur nips, I have a spare seat!

Alas its not heated so I understand if you don't feel like coming ;)

Ok thanks Lee, i think ill risk it with James but might ride with you later if things get a little 'pinchy':p

Wow it gets confusing when everyones called James tho doesnt it:)

And until a Policeman had a go at me for stopping on the side of the road :(

On the other hand I learned that I'm not to bad at drifting after all :D Think it put a smile on Jim & Jims face!

Yeah Lee, how come you havent got a front number plate...and no holes in your bumper.....or sticky pad marks on bumper or number plate! you 'boy racer'!:D how amusing:d ;)