The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nitrous install underway....

Trig

you do know by puttin the MDf in there you can't acess the fuel pump and piping no more??

also on a different tangent... are those Bottle Eu safe if not you may have issues with refills

Im making it so if need be it can come out :cool:

Place up the road is doing it for me ;)

£5 per pound and some beer tokens ;)

Guest shadowake

I imagine a Supra with NOS would be very interesting to try and control! Hope you like the smell of burning rubber lol I imagine that would wheelspin one hell of a lot :cool:

I imagine a Supra with NOS would be very interesting to try and control! Hope you like the smell of burning rubber lol I imagine that would wheelspin one hell of a lot :cool:

Not really, AN NA with NOS is not too bad as long as the jets are sensibly sized - as long as a progressive controller is used wheelspin shouldnt be too bad really.

well you can use the subs like that if you want!! i dont think you have any choice, if you turn them the other way, you will need to built a "box" or else the sound will be sh**t..and you dont have space to do a decent box.. im nearly 100% sure that even like that you still need a box so the sound can generate in a decent quality..

i hope this makes sense and you understand my english!! :)

ohh and if you do any boxfor the subs makesure you dont have any gaps.... lol..

Anyone know if its ok to use the subs like this? Or do they have to be designed specifically to work like that? They are Alpine type S's......

Ideally you could do with some free air subs but try them like that and see aht the sound is like. If its no good sell them and buy some free air ones to go in instead.

Just checked Google and depending what you want they some quite well priced.