The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey there

Guest little Robinson

Guest little Robinson

hello everyone very nice site if you dont mind me saying, firstly i would like to say im chris,

i dont actually own a supra as of yet but have been looking into buying one and i thought i would come on here and see if you people are nice enuf to give me some pointers,

going to have a look round the site now thanks people

Guest little Robinson

lol is there a big robinson

its just my name for internet sites,

enjoying the site although i think ive realised i will have to go with a n/a supra due to insurance im only 23

lol is there a big robinson

its just my name for internet sites,

enjoying the site although i think ive realised i will have to go with a n/a supra due to insurance im only 23

The NA and TT insurance is the same near enough, its the running costs that are different.

ohh and the power :eyebrows: I bought a NA and now have a TT and insurance is about the same. Also we have members who are 21 with a TT

Guest little Robinson
The NA and TT insurance is the same near enough, its the running costs that are different.

ohh and the power :eyebrows: I bought a NA and now have a TT and insurance is about the same. Also we have members who are 21 with a TT

thanks thats exactly what im looking for :D

and thank you for all the welcomes people

Guest shadowake

:welcome:

Im only 24 and my fully comp on my TT is only £580 a year only £180 dearer than my old Mazda. All be it the first quote I had was £4000 :rolleyes:

Just shop around and get some quotes and decide which car best suits your needs/pocket before you commit to anything.

PS theres a great guide to buying a Supra on the home page about half way down :D

Happy hunting! :hunter:

Guest little Robinson

thanks again you all seem like great people im shopping around i looked at the buying guide and i couldnt get it to work for some reason dunno!

...........hum so that would make your mum mid forties and obviously called Mrs Robinson :innocent: :D

:lol:

thanks again you all seem like great people im shopping around i looked at the buying guide and i couldnt get it to work for some reason dunno!
Hi there matey. Good luck with the search for a Supra.

Just one thing. Would you mind using a little punctuation here and there? It would make your posts so much easier for us old farts to read. Thanks.

Guest little Robinson
...........hum so that would make your mum mid forties and obviously called Mrs Robinson :innocent: :D

ha my mum would love you!

thanks again people:D