The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra prices on autotrader...

Stonkin

razza, slow mate, very slow. Had a couple of visits, who both fell in love straight away. 1 person made an offer which to be fair was a decent offer, but it was the principle that he wanted me to give him a certain amount off to get the whole front of car resprayed! which is ridiculous, i offered to meet half way but he refused. the othewr guy loved it but decided he wanted a manual!

Plently of people been in touch but they all need to sell something first. Just renewed advert on autotrader for another 2 weeks. Fingers crossed.

is yours the white one Guru, in which case i thought that was very fairly priced, just seems to be a few on there that are well out. i thought my impreza took a while to sell, but this one is hard. Plently of interest, just everyone always seems to ahve something else to sell first.

To an extent ;) Single prices tend to be a bit higher

You do here about people moaning about not getting much more from the mods they have done. And you're right you dont tend to get money back on them but once in a blue moon someone will come along wanting exactly to do pretty much what you have done and will therefore be willing to pay a little more, still saving money from doing it themselves.

Guest shadowake
You do here about people moaning about not getting much more from the mods they have done. And you're right you dont tend to get money back on them but once in a blue moon someone will come along wanting exactly to do pretty much what you have done and will therefore be willing to pay a little more, still saving money from doing it themselves.

Tis true, I purposely was only looking for a car with 18" alloys and a body kit, because I didnt want the hastle/cost of fitting them later myself.

Just checked your ad out Stonkin and we kinda had the same buyer for a day 3 weeks ago! A guy called Kevin who was a bike nut came to look at mine and said he went to look at a black supra in berkshire and the guys name was Christian so I guess it was you.

If it's any consolation he loved your car and it's wheels but was held back by it being an auto. Last I heard he was buying an Impreza...

Hi Guru, very true mate! He came to see mine but said there was also a red one for sale with white wheels, i knew it was yours and he went to see it after mine. Said ideally he wanted leather, which i had and you didnt, but that after driving yours he decided he wanted a manual. He even enquired about having mine converted, but wasnt a worthwhile option in the end for him.

Hi Guru, very true mate! He came to see mine but said there was also a red one for sale with white wheels, i knew it was yours and he went to see it after mine. Said ideally he wanted leather, which i had and you didnt, but that after driving yours he decided he wanted a manual. He even enquired about having mine converted, but wasnt a worthwhile option in the end for him.

Yup there was the leather too you're right. Did he make you an offer?

Guest andyj22

i think auto-trader is a good place to look at supras better then ebay as you know the price and can offer a lower cash price