The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Plan come up trumps ???

Ian R

Have been phoning round for insurance yesterday and Aplan seem to have come up Trumps for me what are peoples thoughts ??

A Plan £610

Insured with Endseign (sp)

All mods declared and replaced on LFL basis

£500 excess

4 years NCD Protected

European Travel cover (for the ring)

No claims in last 5 years

sp30 3 points

Legal Cover

Windscreen etc

Audio Cover up to 1K

mods are:

T78 single Turbo (all supporting mods Fmic Dli Etc Etc)

Aem standalone

Coilover Suspension

Body Kit

19" alloys

Sky insurance £835

As above but £400 excess

Swinton £895

£500 excess

Sounds like a £225.00 saving to me but do they offer a agreed value like what sky do as for the extra £30.00 that sky offer that service for IMO that well worth item to have.

Also do you have a contact number or link as i might even see what they come up with when mine is due for renewal

Sounds like a £225.00 saving to me but do they offer a agreed value like what sky do as for the extra £30.00 that sky offer that service for IMO that well worth item to have

Sky don't offer agreed valuation to new customers anymore :(

I got a reasonable quote off (£625) Aplan last week but I phoned up Adrian Flux today and they said £589 with agreed value.

A-flux have just offered my £589 as well through Red Star Limited to 5k miles no guaranteed value but like for like on modifications same as A-Plan

Decisions Decisions

I went with Sky this year again. As I was with them last year they honoured the agreed value renewal but it cost me £65!!

2 weeks later I had not recieved the paperwork for the agreed value stuff so I rang them and had to ask for it. What I did not realise is that I would have to provide them with MOT certificate, original purchase invoice, modification receipts and work reciepts, pictures, kitchen sink etc.......

Last year all I had to do was send 3 photos and a list of mods???

The best bit is they can still refuse to agree a value!!

I don't think the agreed value is all its cracked up to be. I think its A-Plan next year.