help is needed with the following departments:

1 engine

2 bodywork

3 paintwork

4 interior

:blush:the whole car come to thing about it :blush:

details on each section ( list above )

engine:

auto trans gets hotter then norm and engine its self needs over haul and also needs to be delimited

bodywork:

many dings and dents have come and gone but some still remain help needed to repair problem areas aka rust and so on

paintwork:

due to dings and dents and other probs we didnt have the toyota black paint so had to make do with halfords black :(

so any 1 with a paint booth or warehouse with paintshop facil..

to help strip and fully repaint this ugly ducklin

interior:

full over haul needed, rear folding seats starting to split and tear, carpet over center tunnel infront of rear seats starting to peel off like its multin ( like when cats shed fur )

the interior has seen a better life and is cryin out for help

i dont even have a sup YET but i want 1.

and i am asking if there is any help out there if so please for the love of supra's get in touch with me at my email addy

[email protected] label subject help on way ( so it gets through the spam filter )

thank you very much for reading this and plz help

binop9

Guest binaryop9

ah ewen you found my rubber ducky :) Great been looking every where for that lol :p

and i think your right about the church thing wallace9

at this rate i will need a miracle any 1 know a good miracle maker ( apart from Jesus aka da man :) )

Guest binaryop9

do you drive wearing a white robe open toe sandles and a thorn motif type crown

oh boy i can just see it..

jesus drivin a done up supra lol

the jesus mobile

lol now thats what i call fast religion, i never liked spending time in church. lol

I'd get some quotes first and see if its worth doing it up. The price of supra's is dropping frighteningly fast :blink::eek: and you'd probably get a nice lil NA for the cost of doing up your dead donkey poorly motor :(

A total respray (which it sounds like it needs :rolleyes:) would set you back around £2,000 and thats without any filling/flatting/de-rusting then there's all the mechanical probs. doesnt sound good bud :blink:

good luck anyway :thumbs:

Linda

x

Guest binaryop9

pics i know you need but its hard when the car is in bristol and i am in london :S u see i dont have the password to the spy sats up there that can take pics :(

wish i did lol but i will see what i can find :)

check back in say 3 mins to see pics

( gonna start hacking into the spy sats lol ) jokes gonna start looking again lol

Guest binaryop9

i am doing this for my dad as he never has time to do this

so hence i said i want 1 :)

i care about the sup hence i cleaned it out and took the seats out and hoovered the thing clean and then done the seats back up nice and tight :)

update on the pics ppl

i cant find any rite now but i txted the old fella and he is takin some now and will email em to me so the sec i get em i will just have to locate the stapler and staple them on here :S :) lol

Guest binaryop9

im 22 dag nam it

i finished school back in 2001.

so till i get my own sup i am looking after and working on my dad's keeping it running so he can get to work

Guest binaryop9

he works in bristol so hence its in bristol and not at home in london.

getting back to the cry for help :) any peeps out there got any ideas what he should do ??

sell it and get a newer better 1?

or

do it up and make it work

your input will really help guys and gals. :)

I am a little confused but here are my thoughts:

1) Sell it and get a better one if it's trashed beyond reasonable repair cost. (I have a nice one available here)

2) Start with getting the engine running sweet then tidy the interior and then do the paintwork in that order. Look over the traders here for the interior but the bodywork and engine can theoretically be done anywhere. If the engine is that bad then take it to someone proper though.

3) Did I mention you could sell and buy one here?