The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB 2007 Tickets - £13 Delivered ***HURRY, 2 DAY CHANCE***

tDR

Bit of a last minute one this as I'm arranging it again :rolleyes:

Anyone who wants to order Ten Of The Best 2007 tickets up front for a cheaper rate of £13 per ticket delivered needs to send the following in a payment to the club Paypal account before 8PM tomorrow (12th July 2007):

- Payment Subject: TOTB 2007 Tickets For 'insertmembernamehere'

- Include in the payment details your forum name, real name and address you want the tickets posted to

- The amount sent should be £13 x however many tickets you want

The club Paypal account is [email protected]

Any incorrectly sent payments will be rejected as we simply don't have time to mess about and any payments sent after 8PM tomorrow will be returned. This is because the event organisers need a list of names and addresses by the weekend.

Cheers,

Brian.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody has them yet afaik - I'd expect them this week so if none by wednesday then I'll make alternative arrangements with Chris Mann - pick up on the gate etc? He does know about our order so should be fine.

Cheers,

Brian.

Nae bother :)

Perhaps one of our illustrious events orgs will take care of this next year :eyebrows: :innocent:

Doug - Can you bring some mkivsupra.net window stickers, I lost mine ages ago and don't have any on the car.

Cheers,

Brian.

Perhaps one of our illustrious events orgs will take care of this next year :eyebrows: :innocent:

I'm not an events mod and I'm not flavour of the month amongst the mods but I love TOTB and I'm in Yorkshire so if no-one else will do it then I will.