The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold my supra uk TT ..now WR1- shat my self

ardasaliah

Well that'll do for now. It's the non-sporty box car taxi look that reminds me of Lada & Skoda from the '70s and '80s. Maybe you weren't around in those days? Anyway, they look kak in my eyes, esp when side by side to a supra

My mate loves Scoobys and owns a X reg sportswagon, really nice car and sounds amazing. I'd like one for the performance stats but couldn't live with the looks. The older models (square eyes)were great (R reg era) but the new ones look like the modern Kias or Daihatsus. And the latest model...what were they thinking!

Shame to see such an amazing car ruined. I believe the 'bug eyed' model was voted one of the ugliest cars ever.

Well that'll do for now. It's the non-sporty box car taxi look that reminds me of Lada & Skoda from the '70s and '80s. Maybe you weren't around in those days? Anyway, they look kak in my eyes, esp when side by side to a supra

If you squint a bit at the side of an impreza, it does rather have the side profile of a Mondeo

"Japanese taxi" is the affectionate name for boxy, similar looking jap sports cars isn't it? although at least you'd get to your destination quickly in one of those (unlike the lada)