The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello , what car ??

Guest chrisflorey

Guest chrisflorey

Hi all ,

Im currently toying with the idea of selling my scoobie and getting a supra buy I must admit I don't know a great deal about them and want to know what I should look out for ..

Im after a 3L tt . My car is worth between 8-9k (I hope) and am most likely looking to spend around the same... maybe upto 10k ..

Been on piston heads , ebay and had a quick too on here but there are loads kicking about so I don't know where too start... and help would be be grateful ...

Cheers in advance

chris:)

Guest chrisflorey

:)

Welcome to the forum Chris, as Mas says there are a few out there, you just need to look long and hard before taking the plunge if you are going to spend that kind of cash. Loads of info on here, just take time to mill through it.

:wave:

Have a read through this as a starter.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644

Nice one ! There is a couple I have a eye on but have to sell the scoob first .... dont know how to break it to the guys over on scoobynet :)

Guest shadowake

You should be able to pick up a pretty mint example for that kind of cash, so shop around and don't be affraid to turn a car down if it has too many little things wrong with it.

Welcome by the way :D

:hello: and :welcome: chris

so, your coming over from the dark side as you've seen the light? :eyebrows:

try this linky too:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59334

there's a search button on the menu bar of the main page so you can do a specific search. lots of tech FAQ's too ;) Actually we have a fantastic forum here :thanku:

Entertaining, funny and informative, you'll never get bored :D

Happy searching :search:

lolx

Linda

Guest chrisflorey
:hello: and :welcome: chris

so, your coming over from the dark side as you've seen the light? :eyebrows:

try this linky too:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59334

there's a search button on the menu bar of the main page so you can do a specific search. lots of tech FAQ's too ;) Actually we have a fantastic forum here :thanku:

Entertaining, funny and informative, you'll never get bored :D

Happy searching :search:

lolx

Linda

Hi ,

Thanks!

Well I have to get it through to the wife we can get a baby seat in the back :giveup:

Tbh I might just get one for the selection of smileys you guys have!:haha:

Iv'e seen some lovely looking motors so far! My mate has just brought a 350z so ive gotta get something to kick some dirt up in his face :D

Guest chrisflorey

Im in Kent mate ... A mate of mine had had one a little while back that I was a passenger in and it did move!

Here's my scoob that I should be putting up the weekend if I get a chance to give the old girl a clean