The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just been cleaning the car and got thinking

silvershark44

I have just been giving the supra a well deserved clean after all this bad weather and as you do got thinking about various things. One of these being the late Rik Gardiner.

Of course we are currently running a collection for his family, but I was thinking maybe we could get a club memorial trophy which would be past on a yearly basis. Considering he was most famous for respraying his own car, I thought this trophy could be for the best new paint job for that year, and it could be annually awarded and past on each JAE?

Just an idea, but I think it would be a good way of remebering the guy for who he was in the club.

What do you all think? Good idea / bad idea?

Thats a nice idea also but it wasn't decided 2 mins of light revs?:)

I didn't know Rik very well, but I would assume he'd prefer two minutes of 'guitar noise terror'.... :flame:

I think reving the bollocks out of them would be more fitting :D

edit :but love the trophy idea... best Supra in the Show and Shine?

edit :but love the trophy idea... best Supra in the Show and Shine?

Wouldn't the best dull paint job be more appropriate? ;)

Whatever it is I'm sure that it'll be a fitting tribute to the guy that worked 2 years to do his own thing.

Great idea.