The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does this quote sound reasonable?

TonyP

Just had a quote for three small jobs from a body shop does the price seem ok?

1. Pranged the rear bumper recently so there is a small hole to repair and has to be removed and resprayed.

2. The fuel filler flap had a sticker on when I bought it which apparently has eaten into the paint:blink:. Needs sanding down and respraying.

3. Front bumper splitter. Whoever did it before didn't do it properly so paint is cracking and falling off. So needs sorting out and spraying.

£400 inc vat.:( What do you think?

Thanks

Tony.:)

I dont think its a million miles away to be honest. Ive been quoted £150 to have my front bumper resprayed and thats without anything else needing to be done to it. So basing it on that i think its there or there abouts.

Hi Tony

Seems your looking at both bumpers being resprayed and the fuel flap. Seems about right. I've just had a new front bumper and skirts, cost the same with an excellent paint job and fitting. I'm afraid I don't know any paint shops in your neck of the woods but you could maybe post a thread asking for recommendations?

Its always difficult finding someone you can trust to do a good job but it wouldnt hurt to get another quote :)

good luck :thumbs:

Linda

x

Thanks guys

I thought it was probably about right. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay it. Would much rather have put the money towards new wheels.:(

I will get another quote Linda but this place has been recommended so will probably go there.

Tony