The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what time are people getting to JAE?

supra matt

ya i was thinking about that sort of time :D

once i know for definate what time we're leaving i'll give you a call.

we have to make one or two stops on the way so jon can collect some banners.

:) the N-West gang are coming down and meeting at Rays where Tom will be too and convoying down from there ....so im thinking around 1-2pm ....hope its not much later ive a new tent to put up and food to buy and a Chilli/Curry to cook etc and a Car to clean too :blink:

Cheers

Ian

:) the N-West gang are coming down and meeting at Rays where Tom will be too and convoying down from there ....so im thinking around 1-2pm ....hope its not much later ive a new tent to put up and food to buy and a Chilli/Curry to cook etc and a Car to clean too :blink:

Cheers

Ian

I think Tom is stopping at the Hotel at the East of England Showground on Thursday night

Mike

Cheers

Ian

lol you do the cooking leave the car cleaning to me

do you mean on the friday matt?

if so then myself, jon(gzaerojon) and wayne(supradibbs) are leaving down here around 9 or 10 i think.

can always join us on the way up?

How long are you guys staying for ? i'm thinking I may join you if I can get Friday off from work:innocent:

Guest gzaerojon
I'll be there early Friday too, anyone that wants to lend a hand setting up is more than welcome ;)

Looking forward too the food already Ian :D

i'm thinking of going up a bit earlier now as mine and Gaz1's cars are having the works done by peter richards, so i'll probably have some spare time and can lend a hand :)