The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my 1st Supra

Guest munchie

Guest munchie

Hi everyone, i bought my 1st supra yesterday, a 95 TT auto import with full leather. still reading km/h

After planning a round trip of 4 cars and about 1000 miles i thankfully bought the 1st one on my list to look at, back home by lunch time and only 400 miles traveling. The joys of living in Cornwall!!

The car hasn't got any engine mods YET! but it has got a boost gauge and a rather large although suprisingly quiet exhaust!!

Im booking it in this week and get the cambelt done, any suggestions on where to go from here???

Cant wait to start playing with it.

DSCN1164.JPG

hi mate, welcome on board :D

tip one - use the search button - the sites full of useful info

tip two - avoid anything to do with religion on here - you'll only regret it ;)

tip three - dont use text speak - not that you have :)

tip four - be careful in the wet!!

good idea to read the faq's section before you attempt any mods though - now go play :D

Guest munchie

cheers everyone

i have noticed today my car likes to slide a bit if you leave a junction in a hurry!!! guess i'll be taking extra care for a week or so, been driving my nissan cabstar pickup for a few years now so its gonna take some getting used to!

Cars in on Friday to have the cam belt done and an initial inspection, the chap i bought it off was a little older and didn't know the difference between a dump valve and a boost gauge so im not sure what she has fitted apart from the obvious silencer...

is it worth changing the pulley wheels for lighter ones when the belt gets done?

SUPERDAN im in Redruth, not so far away!

I'll take some more pics tomorrow if the weather is any good.

Ive been reading about BPU, can i start by just changing the cats + restrictor ring then a week or so later add an FCD and so on or is it better to save up and do them all at once?