The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Endless Pads - CCX

_Rob_

Ive been using SSS pads all round. They were good but I want better.

Ive seen a few posts where people swear by the Endless CCX. What are they like? Do they need a lot of heat to work well? Are they good for both fast road & occasional track?

I love them. I've had them fitted for about a month now and they are a million times better than the tarox fast road ones I had before. They only really require one "stamp" on to heat them up and then they bite very hard. I'll never buy another kind of pad for my UK brakes.

It will change your mind on pads forever Bobbeh, these are truely a gem in world of braking :)

Gaz.

Thats what most people that have used threm are syaing about them. Are they massively better than the Endless SSS?

They are supposed to be £189 + VAT per set but I can normally do some discount for members.

Gaz.

How much could you do a set of UK fronts for Gaz? :D

I'm in pretty dire need of some new brakes! I was going to go for the SSS pads over the CCXs simply due to cost, but since this thread has popped up, I'm thinking they might be worth the extra!

If there is enough interested I can talk to Endless and get a GB running on the CCX compound.

I can honestly say there is no better compound you can run on the street, we have tried every aftermarket pad on the Supra and this trumps them all.

I normally try to do them for around £200 a set (1 axel) for members.

Gaz.

If there is enough interested I can talk to Endless and get a GB running on the CCX compound.

Id be interested in a GB dependant on time scales. Other than that Ill try my hand at haggling with you at JAE ;)

I spoke to envy today and was told that the SSS pads are better for a UK set up if you are running on a day to day basis where as the CCX are better for the track. I have got SSS pads to go on my supe with a UK set up as these were recommended over the CCX for my car.(BPU daily use)

I spoke to envy today and was told that the SSS pads are better for a UK set up if you are running on a day to day basis where as the CCX are better for the track. I have got SSS pads to go on my supe with a UK set up as these were recommended over the CCX for my car.(BPU daily use)

Mines not a daily driver though, more of a B road blaster :eyebrows:

And im hoping once I get these brakes sorted out, I will be having an evening at Donnington.