The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New young'un...

Guest LukeBallbag

Guest LukeBallbag

Hey guys, you have been recommended to me by a guy called "class one".

I met him today while he was visiting my meighbour (phoenix-one), very nice Supra mate.

Im only 16 but am already a complete petrol head! :D

I like cars from Morris minors to of course supras :D

HELLLLLOOOOOO:p

Welcome aboard :)

Must say I knew what I wanted and liked at 16 and that was before the jap/import scene exploded to what it is today.

Good to have you aboard as you'll form the basis for the next generation of Supe nutters who we will rely on to carry the Supra torch and prevent these cars from fading into the past like so many do.

Keep up your interest and if your good with the spanners you should go with it as it's a hobby that can be very useful to you and your friends and family.

Above all though enjoy it! :D

Pete :)

Welcome :)

As soon as I read the Morris Minor reference I wondered if you knew Gav, Whens the V8 going in it? :D

Hehehehehe,

Well he has been to a morris minor show or two with us, as well as the ace cafe meet (supra one).....

In fact that the morris is parked on his drive at the mo, not let him drive it yet though, although I'm beginning to teach him to drive (God help us all *grin*)