The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its back from Phoenix

ADD

Afternoon guys and gals, just got back from picking my soop up from phoenix. what a top bloke, i know members have posted up the same thing but untill ya meet him and ask for his advice on things you wont understand...he goes out of his way to help you and get anything for you.

so a huge huge thank you to mark @phoenix for firstly fixing the car, small maintenance, then fitting hybrids, 550 and other various things.

Secondly a massive thanks to Matt Harwood for fitting my EMU (with base map)guage, AEM wideband and boost controller. Matts work is top notch everything fits perfect, with no marks or scratches anywhere.

Just gotta get it mapped up now at REWORX and it'll be flying.

I was convinces my wallet would be empty by the time i had paid him, but i was massively wrong, i'd of paid double for it!!!

ANY WORK YA WANT DONE TAKE IT TO THIS MAN!!!

im so happy with the car now, when it was runnig like a tractor i almost sold it but NOT NOW! Top work! it was hard to keep it under 4k and down on the boost, but hey its only gonna be another week or so.

I saw Lui's car down there too, that's a beast and a half. nice spoiler.

Good news mark is a top man & knows he stuff having similar operation done there my self with loads more too :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Will be sticking up thread about my major surgery to my supra too over the next couple of days ;)

That is going to impact quite a few people on this forum. Where are we all going to go?

Indeed. I only used Phoenix and another person in Oxfordshire (Caterton) for servicing/tuning.

Mark will be missed by the community that's for sure.