The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold her today

Sheefa

Well, the time has finally come.

Had a buyer come look at her today from 10am - 1pm. He came with his Wife and Kids in a MK3 (He owns 3 of them). Was a fantastic bloke and knew exactly what he was looking for. He checked EVERYTHING which was good and she was perfect in pretty much everyway. There wasn't a sign of any rust at all, just a bit of dirt etc under the wheel arches.:)

The test drive was brilliant and the turbos were flawless.

Sad day indeed. He's coming to collect her after my hols in late July. Hopefully I'll be back in one someday..........maybe.:innocent:

Got what I was after, well ish, so happy all the same and his kids are very happy too! :)

Catch you around all.

Greg

Sad news Greg. I thought you had decided not to sell. Either way I hope you stick around the club and get to some meets. Im pleased that you got pretty much what you wanted for it. Hopefully we'll see you in a supra in the not to distant future:)

why did you sell it again? was it due to financial reasons?

The impression I got was that you were very unlucky with the car, kept going wrong on you and yet you just described it as flawless....

I would imagine if the guy has tested it and everything worked then it is flawless!!:p I don't see the point of dragging up all it's previous problems, especially if they have been fixed.

Glad you got what you wanted Greg (ish)!!

H.

Well done Greg, I'm bet your sad to see the old girl go! But I'm glad to hear its gone to a good home, some one who has 3!! Man he one serious enthusiast!! So are you gonna get another Supra, or is your Supra days behind you? ;)

Thanks guys. Imi - yes it had problems mate like the turbos not boosting (split hoses), the valve stem seals leaking etc and the buyer is aware. They've all been sorted now and she does run flawlessly so very happy.

No ideas on next car guys. Going to sort myself out financially first and with the RAF and take things from there. :)

Thanks guys. Imi - yes it had problems mate like the turbos not boosting (split hoses), the valve stem seals leaking etc and the buyer is aware. They've all been sorted now and she does run flawlessly so very happy.

No ideas on next car guys. Going to sort myself out financially first and with the RAF and take things from there. :)

Ahh...that explains it. Good luck buddy....make sure you stick around on the forum though.