The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What exhaust has the biggest tailpipe diameter?

Guest Geneb

The biggest exhaust I've seen is the Trial one on Doug's car, I think it's something like 6 inchs on the tailpipe! It isn't all that loud though.

The boostlogic is about as loud as you can get (no1 in the SF shootout), it's 4inch pipework and 5inch outlet. You've heard it on my car ;)

Guest Geneb
The biggest exhaust I've seen is the Trial one on Doug's car, I think it's something like 6 inchs on the tailpipe! It isn't all that loud though.

The boostlogic is about as loud as you can get (no1 in the SF shootout), it's 4inch pipework and 5inch outlet. You've heard it on my car ;)

how much did u get it for homer or better yet were do u park ur car?

Don't know what you've got at the mo but opening up your downpipe/midpipe to 4" will help create some noise

thx for the info

Guest Geneb
I got a bargain from ebay for £400, but I think they retail around £550.

No chance of you nicking it, you'll never get under there to undo it :D

so what are trying to say homer?

That im TOO FAT or the cars TOO LOW!!!

Guest Geneb
What do you think eh? ;)

I'm so fat I had to buy a higher lift trolley jack.. couldn't get under the car otherwise!

i like hangin around u homer u make me look slim:d

Guest Geneb
:chav:, buy a nova

i aint chav mate im doing this for my noisy bastard neighbours benefit..

fuckin 2.45am this morning they decided to go into there back garden smokin weed and laughin there tits off.

Mine had the same.. Still has the 4" all the way through, but I had a big custom back box on that changed it a lot.. now I only have the drone to tame :rolleyes:

It was very loud,, that and the open wastegate you could hear it miles away!

Still have a 4/5" backbox though if anyone wants it.

i aint chav mate im doing this for my noisy bastard neighbours benefit..

fuckin 2.45am this morning they decided to go into there back garden smokin weed and laughin there tits off.

Yip in that case you want a full 4" system, you won't just annoy them, you'll annoy half your county :D

How does this compare to an exhaust such as like the RSR? as that is meant to be loud as hell. If you know that is....

Guest Geneb
Yip in that case you want a full 4" system, you won't just annoy them, you'll annoy half your county :D

dumb ass question but where can i get one that is not gonna say 4weeks delivery and i already have 3" decats when mr lover pulls his frickin finger out:)

Guest Geneb
Air horns... or those train jobbies, that will scare the shit out of them when they are outside at 2am having a smoke *grin*

LOL i already have a chromed wagon horn just aint fiited it yet hehe.

How does this compare to an exhaust such as like the RSR? as that is meant to be loud as hell. If you know that is....

The RSR sounded great and I still rate it as one of the nicest sounding (non-droning) exhausts around.

I've heard a BL on a BPU TT (Pig's car) and to be honest it wasn't really much different to the RSR. It's only when I switched from an RSR to the BL on a single that the difference was immediately obvious. It is magnitudes louder, thankfully it doesn't drone, but I my ears ring for an hour after driving it. Def need to get a baffle for longer journeys!

My neighbour says he can hear the me for 3 minutes after I leave the house... and even what I boot it up the dual carridgeway, which is over 1 mile away!

I think the outlet is 6" and the catback section is 4" mated to a

3" decat section. I hate it it's far too big for my liking but i can't affor to replace it. It is a Trial jobbie so it has a straight exit ideal for those Trial rear clones that seem to e all the rage these day.:D

Persoannly I'd like either a RSR Exmag GTII or a HKS Ti. I'd have to sell a kidney though to buy one :(