The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guys, please take care out there.

wkdtime

News like what we've just heard regarding Rik make's my throat really lumpy, that's now a few member's that have lost there live's this year.

Even though I have not met alot of the members on this forum, I have grown to have some sort of connection with everyone even if it is just an avatar. The same also applies to the one's that I don't see eye to eye on certain subject's.

Hate to see another fellow member hurt or even worse.

It's so easy to have a care free attitude like "It won't happen to me", but the truth is, it doesn't matter how old you are, or how good of a driver you are, all it takes is one small mistake or one small lapse in concentration and then your left fighting for your life or worse.

So guys, please, for your own sake and for your family's please do take care out there, it's not only your life on the line, think about the impact it would have on those who love you if something were to happen to you. Really think twice before hitting that loud pedal, I know I will from now on:(

Condolences to the family of Rik and all others who have lost there live's to the road, may you all rest in peace:(

Be careful in the rain but with the weather like it is then even pottling along carefully can still result in aquaplaning etc. Check tyres etc and be as safe as possibly, i just got caught in a flood on the way home from work, very scary!

Be careful in the rain but with the weather like it is then even pottling along carefully can still result in aquaplaning etc. Check tyres etc and be as safe as possibly, i just got caught in a flood on the way home from work, very scary!

I KNOW imagei have such a lump in my throat as i look around the room at my kids:( take extra care!!

so sad to read this it kinda brings it home to you when its a member on here, i dont know what Rik was doing but these cars can get you into trouble VERY quickly, i learn my lesson with a porsche 924 when i was 21 (22 years ago), i know the 924 is'nt the best car porsche ever built but mine was 4 years old and the handling was pretty good and i thought it would get me out of any sticky situation i put it in..................wrong, i absolutely totalled it and was fortunate to walk away, i vowed never to push a car like that to its limits again, please dont think i am saying this is what Rik was doing i am just trying to relate my experience to other members

News like what we've just heard regarding Rik make's my throat really lumpy, that's now a few member's that have lost there live's this year.

Even though I have not met alot of the members on this forum, I have grown to have some sort of connection with everyone even if it is just an avatar. The same also applies to the one's that I don't see eye to eye on certain subject's.

Hate to see another fellow member hurt or even worse.

It's so easy to have a care free attitude like "It won't happen to me", but the truth is, it doesn't matter how old you are, or how good of a driver you are, all it takes is one small mistake or one small lapse in concentration and then your left fighting for your life or worse.

So guys, please, for your own sake and for your family's please do take care out there, it's not only your life on the line, think about the impact it would have on those who love you if something were to happen to you. Really think twice before hitting that loud pedal, I know I will from now on:(

Condolences to the family of Rik and all others who have lost there live's to the road, may you all rest in peace:(

Well said!!

Be careful people....:(

H.