The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T downpipe help please (nat DP helf please.)

kieren1234

The only wat to get the stock sensors to fit that pipe is to weld them in place.

I have a couple of Bosch screw in sensors that I bought a while ago for an NA Aftermarket header. but am gonna be selling these as i no longer need them becuase my car is now a TT.

I'm fairly sure that they would fit your downpipe. I could send you one so you could see if it does.

That would be absolutely fantastic mate!!!!

How much for the two of them, you could send the two, and if they dont fit i can simply send them back, if they do ift, make immediate payment. I will cover the postage costs either way.

£30 for the pair, they cost alot more than that (£50 each!), but I have no use for them.

SOLD!!!

Is it ok for you to send em to me first so i can see if they fit, as if they dont, lost out on £30. Let me know buddy. Extremely appreciated!!!!! :):):)

Yes that's fine, pm me your address and i'll get them sent out to you. It will be monday they will be sent out as I am working late tonight.