The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone, New member from Norway.

Guest 95tt

Guest 95tt

Im actually half scottish and half norwegian wich just ends up a bastard :p As said, Im new to this supra forum but looks like a nice place for info.

My car is a 1995 TT (USDM) Black\Tan with 19k miles on it.

Im purchasing a new oem black interior to my car in case I feel like putting it black\Black wich I guess I will do as a Winter project.

Now for the car. It's a Bpu++ soon to be +++ when i get the intercooler mounted. a greddy 3 row by the way.

kødd.JPG

Supra (1).JPG

Supra (2).JPG

Supra (6).JPG

Supra (3).JPG

Supra (16).JPG

burnings100000.JPG

BURNINGS5000000.JPG

DSC_005800000000.JPG

Guest 95tt

Hope I don't get kicked in the nuts for saying this, I was going to go single turbo tune it up and use it for track racing, but when I look at it I just say.. naah. This one is going to be kept stock. Or bpu as it is know. I have also bought all the original parts for it so it can be put back to completely stock at one time. What I would love to do is to put a blanket over it and just let it sit for 60 years and then take it out again and amaze all the people who never thougt there was any one of these left in excistence. But heres the plan.. Im buying another one for Playtime. I have already started saving up for another one, so im working my ass off as we speak.. And the other one i will Tune to the moon and enjoy :p

Guest 95tt

But if I buy another one it has to be black with 6spd.

Once you go black you dont go back :p

IMHO The black supra is the best looking supra, and to me one of the best looking cars in the world. I wouldnt trade it for an enzo :p