The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey again (southwest lot)

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Hi, some of you (mainly the soutwest group) will know iv been missing in action (the rest of you might of missed the useless posts:p ) Well just want to say sorry iv not been around much and missed SO many meets. Had alot of job problems (me and the boss decided we dont like eachother).

On top of that i might be taking a garage to court who i gave my newly bought pulsar to for a service, and they since decided to tune it without my permission, added (or should i say CLAIMED to of added) lots of upgrades, uped the boost, mapped it (aparently at interpro although interpro have no record of this) and so when i got it back it was lets say F****D big time. I took it to 2 mechancics, both said the work hadnt been carried out, so i refused to give back their tools that they left in the car, after threats of the car being stolen i gave them back with promises of it being sorted out, still not herd back from them. Might need to involve the law!! (Ps garage name is CBSW/Car body south west, forum associtated is motor-view.co.uk, do not use them under any cisrcumstance, PM if you need details) So i sold it (still for a fairly good price) and now own a 200sx.

So yeah, sorry iv been away and missed so much. Glad to be back.

Guest Phillw454
Dont know ya bud but welcome back

Thanks all the same :)

Edge- Its a 200sx s14, i should be out i hope, have to see how the job hunt is going and the cash situation, lol and if its raining!! Nightmare! I thought the supe was bad in the wet, this car was born to go sideways.

Guest Phillw454

Only got the ones i was sent by him, dont show it very well but ill post them up.....

The car is a white uk car,manual, with 6 x 17inch evo 8 alloys in white full leather interior, frount mount intercooler, slash cut exhaust, hks dump valve, hks turbo timer, norris designs actuator, car running at 15psi full service history.

Quick description from the last owner ^ Read through the history and seems its had a fair bit more spent on it and is in top condition. Only problem is its got a tape player :(