The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapping done by Dan!

kslb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No head work and Power at the fly. Can't remember what dyno as Envy have sorted it all out I know it's near santa pod if thats any help. I will post up the dyno sheets as soon as I have them but I don't pick the car up until Sunday so it will be next week.

I'll post up all the details on Saturday when the car is back, inc full spec and photos :)

The figures were lower than expected but Dan's dyno is (very) conservative and with all the recent stories he didn't want to push the car.

Regards,

Gaz.

lol - @1.5bar...yep that's not pushing it at all ;) :p :D

Thanks for the post Gaz I didn't intend to start a new thread on my motor as it has one already in your trader section I only posted as Dan has had a few bad reviews lately and I wanted to let everyone know that he has done my mapping and I was happy with the results.

If anyone wants to see the build please use the link below and feel free to post comments there.

Thank you Dan and Envy.

I'm confused.

505bhp @flywheel must equate to a little over 400 RWHP. I thought PHR2 kit was good for >600 bhp? What am I missing here?

He does seem to be a little under powered, My car with a very similar setup and turbo made 500 ATF at 1.2Bar at Dan's dyno place.

But bare in mind that the PHR Stage 2 is a 66mm Turbo, only the Stage 2+ is the 67mm.

All I will say is if I were Kslb, I'd be counting my lucky blessings my supra is still running, its not running to its full potential yeah,

But at least he can take it (and drive it) to someone else, when he's used to the power;)

Fingers crossed!:innocent: