The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i love it lexus!SUPRA

dibbleyuk

Ok not quite but this thing is lovely looks alot better than the toyota thing! This is alot more supra like than any of the others. I remember a guy on here saying he had put a depost down on a new lexus supercar thats going to be 100k+ i take it its this.

http://estb.msn.com/i/AB/396F171BE773A8FB09515DA124D15.jpg

http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/car_news_article.aspx?cp-documentid=5418632

I found a new love

maybe a repost bothered!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why post a new thread and not just add your thoughts to one of the 937473 that already exist?

Well i aways use the new post button and thing like these are always reposts! but i didnt see it anywhere now if you have seen it move on. i dont know what the big deal is about repost who cares.

thanks.

Well i aways use the new post button and thing like these are always reposts! but i didnt see it anywhere now if you have seen it move on. i dont know what the big deal is about repost who cares.

Sorry I understand now, you're a retard, my apologies.

Haha you do make me laugh michael me a retard bit much isnt it im quite offened! Acturlly no im not becuase it came from the loser who has read every thread and has 16k+ worth of posts, Have the police returned your car yet..

Haha you do make me laugh michael me a retard bit much isnt it im quite offened! Acturlly no im not becuase it came from the loser who has read every thread and has 16k+ worth of posts, Have the police returned your car yet..

Bless, it's trying to upset me :eek:

!.,.,.?',?

I found some of these. Yours?

Give it a rest Michael. I find that term offensive and I'm sure others do as well. Not everyone is as literate or as educated or shares or understands your sense of humour. Use it wisely or don't use it at all.