The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nic and All traders

jazz1

can any one get me these gauges i need the fuel one and the water? also pm me prices please

if i am right you need temp and pressure gauge i don,t think they do just fuel pessure or water temp i think its just a pressure gauge or temp, i might be wrong;)

heres the list:

water temp

oil temp

ext temp

oil press

boost and vacuum

fuel press:)

mmmm interestig just when i got mine i have 3, 1 egt,1 pressure and 1 temp did not say oil or water on either:rolleyes: they are coming out very soon as i am going for the blitz,;)

it should say it on the control box, you can connect 7 to that control box:)

yes i know jazz:D what i am saying is you would buy 2 pressure gauges one for oil and one for fuel, you would buy 2 temp gauges also one water one oil, pm nic he will let you know :D

just checked the gauges and jamie supplied me with

boost gauge

vacuum gauge

ext temp gauge

and i believe the ones that say

press

temp

are for the oil

the ones missing are water temp and fuel press

but the gauges that say press and temp dont say if they are for oil im just taking jamies word as he stated they were oil ones? the boxs dont say anything

ok jazz do me a favour go on google and see if you can find fuel pressure, or water temp gauge i bet you cannot, they will be temp and press:rolleyes::D:p

thats what im doing now, so what are the temp and press i have now for? oil?

thats what im doing now, so what are the temp and press i have now for? oil?

FFS Jazz!!

Gaz is saying..

pressure and temp can be used for either oil or water. All you need to do is buy 2 of the exact same gauges you have now but instead of being plumbed into the oil, plumb them into the water.

FFS Jazz!!

Gaz is saying..

pressure and temp can be used for either oil or water. All you need to do is buy 2 of the exact same gauges you have now but instead of being plumbed into the oil, plumb them into the water.

yea but would the wiring in the boxes be ok to plumb into the oil or water feed aswell as the fuel press?