The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eurospec200

gaz1

Go to GBH instead Gaz. Great reports and they did my engine 2 years back. :)

EDIT: Ooooh, just saw John's post about problems with his single and engine build using GBH. Not good!

we are talking a mr2 greg and guilford is near my son inlaw

I know of a person who rebuilds 3s-gte engines for a living mate. If your interested PM me. They are in Hants so about 30 mins from guildford

cheers gaz but they are stripping it as we speak;) he is going to qoute me tomorow

anyone used these guys for engine work there in guilford

i used to take my fto there. i found him very good at what he new about (ftos) and general mechanics.

he done alot of work for me one time. about 2 weeks later i had a problem resulting in the crank angle sensor being pulled from the block and dumping the oil at around 75 ish. i phoned mark and he came straight out to me that evening, he spent 4 hours on my car and fixed it (nothing major). he wouldnt take anything for his time. also i live around 120 miles from him so i though this was excellent service and aftercare

however i would be nervous of his rebuilds especially when uprating major internalls. he seems very good and nowledgable, but does have past issues with rebuilds going bang.

he does have a gto doing a ridiculus amout of BHP (well over 1000 i think)which was at 10 of the best last year so he must be quite good.

Hi Gaz,

I've always found Mark and Ben to be good honest guys mate and if you give them a bell they'll soon tell you if they can sort it out or not mate - Ben's got my FTO at the moment, if you speak to him give him a nudge about it ;)

Aran

They are approved agents for MAP ecus and I had a long chat with one of them, can't really remember if it was Ben or Mark when I first started looking at my supercharger mod. He seemed really helpfull and keen, but maybe he was hoping for a sale and subsequent install/tune. In fairness I called to speak to him and left my mobile number and he called me back twice and spent ages on the phone both times at his expence talking the options through. In FTO circles he is quite well known it seems.

• 2 months later...