The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing the water. What is it worth ATM?

Sparky

Hi all. I wasnt planning on going TT until next year but im strongly considering it at the moment. Just seeing roughly what i would get for my N/a.

-62000 Miles

-Black

-1 Uk owner.

-6 months Tax

-1 year Mot

-Brand new Professionally fitted Cobra alarm/immob. (£320)

-Refurbished Gearbox inc all bearings and other bits i dont really understand lol Price below with Clutch etc.

-New Stock Toyota Flywheel, Clutch, release bearing, clutch arm, oils etc (£1350)

-Recent Service. Oil, filters and water change.

-18" Bk 399 (i think) alloys with good tyres all round.

-Bilstein shocks and 30mm springs. (Not currently fitted).

-clear Side Repeaters (Not fitted)

-Full system inc 2nd decat stainless exhaust system. (Can't remember brand)

-Pioneer 17cm 170w Speakers.

-Sony Headunit.

-Everything working except drivers electric seat which is getting replaced this month.

-Bodywork is very good except usuall stonechips on bonnet and a blemish on the drivers wing.

Car is in fantastic condition throughout.

What do you reckon. 4.5k?

Market is a bloody tough place at the moment mate. £4.5 if you hold out for quite some time for the right buyer, otherwise around £4k in all fairness. Got TTs going for £6k and sometimes less now. :(

honestly not sure on the prices of NAs but that does seem a little high considering the current market. Especially considering the price some auto TTs are going for... Its a shame really...

I think the 'market' only changes on here (no offence intended to anyone by the way) but every time I see a for sale thread everyone seems to drag the prices of these beautiful cars down, without reason, but the prices over the last year or so on auto trader (by traders anyway) have remained quite steady. It is us lot of enthusiast on this site that spend a fortune looking after are cars and maintaining them regardless of cost and I think the majority of our cars for sale on this forum should fetch quite a decent price as far as prices go, especially after what you see on eBay etc. (well that’s my opinion anyway).

I think the 'market' only changes on here (no offence intended to anyone by the way) but every time I see a for sale thread everyone seems to drag the prices of these beautiful cars down, without reason, but the prices over the last year or so on auto trader (by traders anyway) have remained quite steady. It is us lot of enthusiast on this site that spend a fortune looking after are cars and maintaining them regardless of cost and I think the majority of our cars for sale on this forum should fetch quite a decent price as far as prices go, especially after what you see on eBay etc. (well that’s my opinion anyway).

I agree, Traders and Private in the North East (there aren't many Supes around) N/As going for 5 - 6 grand!!